Building OssimPlanet

Li, Joshua S CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 56330
I am new to ossimPlanet and if there are instructions to building ossimPlanet. I've built ossim and ossim_plugins using MinGW, however I don't know how to build ossimPlanet. I'd appreciate any for any references or help you can give.

Much Thanks,

Josh

Re: Building OssimPlanet

Garrett Potts
Hello:

For windows I currently use the vc express 2008.  It's a free
download.  I have not tried mingw.  For prebuilt binary dependencies
that we use please go:

http://download.osgeo.org/ossim/dependencies/windows_vcexpress2008/

in ossim/projects/vs/

you will find a visual studio solution file.

Take care

Garrett