Building MG with devenv

pcardinal
I have no problem to build MG with the build.bat file using the trunk release under Windows 7 x64. I want to do the same with devenv.exe of VS2012 but I am unable to find the settings. First, I am running VS2012 with the oem.sln solution but I am always having some errors. I did try to use the /useenv switch after running the setenvironment64.bat without any better results. Any hints will be appreciated.

Re: Building MG with devenv

Jackie Ng
You should invoke devenv/wdexpress from the command-line after calling setenvironment.bat/setenvironment64.bat and make sure you are building for the CPU target that setenvironment[64].bat was initialized for.

For example, if you call setenvironment64.bat and then fire up VS, don't build any of the solutions for x86 as the pulled in environment variables will be configured for x64 include/linker paths and vice versa.

- Jackie