Budget 2019

"Peter Löwe"
Hello Open GeoScience community,

as the end of the year draws near, we need to define next years budget for 2019.

FYI, the budget overview for 2018 is here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2018

Draft budget page for 2019 here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2019

I've already added the annual EGU townhall to the new budget (-> earlier discussion to showcase OpenPlanetary at the townhall)

Let's discuss all ideas what we should and could do here on the list.

It would be good if we finalize the budget before the holiday season, say December 21, unless there are earlier deadlines by the OSgeo board.

best,
Peter

<[hidden email]>

Re: Budget 2019

Massimiliano Cannata
Hello,
I have proposed a tentative budget compilation for 2019 following Peter inputs,
please let me know if it is ok or modify or discuss it.

Regards,
Maxi

Il giorno ven 23 nov 2018 alle ore 15:05 "Peter Löwe" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hello Open GeoScience community,

as the end of the year draws near, we need to define next years budget for 2019.

FYI, the budget overview for 2018 is here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2018

Draft budget page for 2019 here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2019

I've already added the annual EGU townhall to the new budget (-> earlier discussion to showcase OpenPlanetary at the townhall)

Let's discuss all ideas what we should and could do here on the list.

It would be good if we finalize the budget before the holiday season, say December 21, unless there are earlier deadlines by the OSgeo board.

best,
Peter

<[hidden email]>

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Budget 2019

Helena Mitasova-7
Maxi, Peter,

Can we be more specific about the unforeseen costs? Board has troubles approving such unspecified item.
I think that the unforeseen costs should be taken into account in our requests for specific items, keeping in mind
that this budget is just a plan and the payments are based on actual expenses.

Helena