Bucharest 2019 answers

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear Paul, Steven, Till & all,

Please find the FOSS4G2019 bid answer from BLOC at

http://bit.ly/2yoXnNf

We do apologize for the PDF format. Due to the important number of
images embedded in our reply, it was faster to send our first response
like this. However, tomorrow we will also update the wiki page.

We are here for any clarifications/supplementary questions.

Best,
Vasile

Re: Bucharest 2019 answers

Till Adams-3
Vasile,

okay, so you will update the WIKI?

Till

Am 14.12.2017 um 02:19 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:

> Dear Paul, Steven, Till & all,
>
> Please find the FOSS4G2019 bid answer from BLOC at
>
> http://bit.ly/2yoXnNf
>
> We do apologize for the PDF format. Due to the important number of
> images embedded in our reply, it was faster to send our first response
> like this. However, tomorrow we will also update the wiki page.
>
> We are here for any clarifications/supplementary questions.
>
> Best,
> Vasile

Re: Bucharest 2019 answers

Vasile Crăciunescu
Till,

Yes, we already started to update the wiki page.

-Vasile

On 12/14/17 9:22 AM, Till Adams wrote:

> Vasile,
>
> okay, so you will update the WIKI?
>
> Till
>

> Am 14.12.2017 um 02:19 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>> Dear Paul, Steven, Till & all,
>>
>> Please find the FOSS4G2019 bid answer from BLOC at
>>
>> http://bit.ly/2yoXnNf
>>
>> We do apologize for the PDF format. Due to the important number of
>> images embedded in our reply, it was faster to send our first response
>> like this. However, tomorrow we will also update the wiki page.
>>
>> We are here for any clarifications/supplementary questions.
>>
>> Best,
>> Vasile

Re: Bucharest 2019 answers

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear  all,

Complete BLOC answers are available of the wiki page as well [1]. There
are a few minor changes compared with the PDF version sent yesterday
(more details added). The changes affected:

- A1.1
- A2.6
- A2.10
- some images from annexes were updated.

Best,
Vasile

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2019_Q%26A_Full_Proposal_Bucharest

On 12/14/17 10:05 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Till,
>
> Yes, we already started to update the wiki page.
>
> -Vasile
>
> On 12/14/17 9:22 AM, Till Adams wrote:
>> Vasile,
>>
>> okay, so you will update the WIKI?
>>
>> Till
>>

>> Am 14.12.2017 um 02:19 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>>> Dear Paul, Steven, Till & all,
>>>
>>> Please find the FOSS4G2019 bid answer from BLOC at
>>>
>>> http://bit.ly/2yoXnNf
>>>
>>> We do apologize for the PDF format. Due to the important number of
>>> images embedded in our reply, it was faster to send our first response
>>> like this. However, tomorrow we will also update the wiki page.
>>>
>>> We are here for any clarifications/supplementary questions.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Vasile

Re: Bucharest 2019 answers

Eli Adam
On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:05 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Till,
>
> Yes, we already started to update the wiki page.

That works.

> -Vasile
>

> On 12/14/17 9:22 AM, Till Adams wrote:
>>
>> Vasile,
>>
>> okay, so you will update the WIKI?
>>
>> Till
>>

>> Am 14.12.2017 um 02:19 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>>>
>>> Dear Paul, Steven, Till & all,
>>>
>>> Please find the FOSS4G2019 bid answer from BLOC at
>>>
>>> http://bit.ly/2yoXnNf

If you were not doing the wiki, please provide some reliable archive
method.  You could even attach it to your email to the list, it is
only 7MB which would probably go through if not to the list archives,
at least the list subscribers.  I or someone else can also check it
into SVN.

>>> We do apologize for the PDF format. Due to the important number of
>>> images embedded in our reply, it was faster to send our first response
>>> like this. However, tomorrow we will also update the wiki page.

I believe that images can be included in the wiki.

Looks like things are fine in the wiki, but generally the LOC
proposals need to be archived, not disappear in a pile of bit.ly links
to documents that are no longer there which is generally what
eventually happens with those.

Best regards, Eli

>>> We are here for any clarifications/supplementary questions.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Vasile

Re: Bucharest 2019 answers

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear Eli,

We are, again, telepathically connected. The answers, including the
pictures, are available on the wiki. Please check my previous message.

Best regards,
Vasile