Brisbane Photo Mapping Party January 13th - Free Swag!

Brisbane Photo Mapping Party January 13th - Free Swag!

David Dean
Brisbane Photo Mapping Party January 13th - Free Swag!
Hi everyone!

Two quick things:

1) While it's mostly me at this stage, Brisbane is doing great at the global Mapillary #CompleteTheMap PhotoMapping Challenge. I'd love your help. Just download the Mapillary App on Android or IPhone, and join in the fun.

2) If you want to know more about Photo Mapping, we are running a Photo Mapping Party in two weeks time in the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens (Saturday January 13th at 3pm). Details on EventBrite - please RSVP!. I have a bunch of free swag from Mapillary (car and bike phone mounts, t-shirts, stickers), so everyone who turns up should be able to get some free goodies!

Oh, and in February, don't forget we will be having a Mapping Party in Beaudesert (on Saturday Feb 10th). Details on EventBrite, but I'll send a reminder email closer to the event.

Thanks everyone, and happy mapping!

- David

This email was sent to [hidden email]
OpenStreetMap Brisbane · 379 Milton Rd · Auchenflower, QLD 4066 · Australia

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp