Branching for 1.2 scheduled for tonight 00h00 South African time

Branching for 1.2 scheduled for tonight 00h00 South African time

Tim Sutton-4

Re: Branching for 1.2 scheduled for tonight 00h00 South African time

pcav
Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi all
>
> Unless there are any objections I would like to go ahead as scheduled
> and make the branch for 1.2 at Midnight tonight, South African time (GMT
> +2).

Agreed - just lets make sure we'll have the translations; it seems we still have
problems: compare
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation_Progress#QGIS_Stable_Version_Progress
with
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation_Progress#QGIS_Unstable_Version_Progress
Also, i18n/qt_*.ts is missing for many languages.
Please translator, a last effort :)
Many thanks.

Re: Branching for 1.2 scheduled for tonight 00h00 South African time

Magnus Homann
Tim Sutton skrev:

> Hi all
>
> Unless there are any objections I would like to go ahead as scheduled
> and make the branch for 1.2 at Midnight tonight, South African time (GMT
> +2).

No objections. Let me know if you want help backporting my fixes from 1.2 to 1.0.x.

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Re: Branching for 1.2 scheduled for tonight 00h00 South African time

macho
Hi!
I'm not quite sure if I'm correct but I remember that i talked with Tim
or jef about these qt_*.ts files
And IIRC they are only there for compatibility issues with some old qt
version - correct me if I'm wrong but I think with newer Qt Versions
these files are not needed anyway..

So probably we should consider to put them out of trunk sometimes..

Tim? jef? am I wrong or right?

regards
Werner

Paolo Cavallini schrieb:

> Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Unless there are any objections I would like to go ahead as scheduled
>> and make the branch for 1.2 at Midnight tonight, South African time (GMT
>> +2).
>>

> Agreed - just lets make sure we'll have the translations; it seems we still have
> problems: compare
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation_Progress#QGIS_Stable_Version_Progress
> with
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation_Progress#QGIS_Unstable_Version_Progress
> Also, i18n/qt_*.ts is missing for many languages.
> Please translator, a last effort :)
> Many thanks.

AW: Branching for 1.2 scheduled for tonight 00h00South African time

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Tim

No objections from my side. +1 for branching at midnight.

Regards,
Marco

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----