Booth attendants required FOSS4G Boston

Marc Vloemans-3
All,

If you happen to be in Boston, please, take a little time to help out in the OSGeo booth.
Besides helping out with questions, it is a great way to meet up with old and future friends.

Especially during the breaks we definitely need you! So, please enter your name here:

And if you just want to meet up with others and hangout....feel free to crowd the booth!

Looking forward to see you all there during the week.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans

Re: Booth attendants required FOSS4G Boston

jody.garnett
The signup is a bit further up the page - https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Booth#Signup_Schedule

Thanks to everyone who has signed up already.

--
Jody Garnett