Bolsena code sprint budget request 2020

Jeroen Ticheler - GeoCat
Dear OSGeo board,
As organiser of the Bolsena Code Sprint I would like to ask a financial contribution of 2000USD from OSGeo. This is the first time after thirteen successful code sprints that we request a contribution from OSGeo.  Previously a contribution has been made by FOSSGIS that allowed to improve the showers in the convent. Something we still benefit from every year. This years contribution will be used to improve the kitchen facilities adding a dishwashing machine to make live easier on the ~25 participants:-)
I hope you enjoy supporting this proposal.
Kind regards,
Jeroen

_________________________
Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv
Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
Tel: +31 (0)6 81286572
https://www.geocat.net

Re: Bolsena code sprint budget request 2020

jody.garnett
Please see the wiki page for event budget and other details:

The event has been added to our calendar here

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 10:31 AM Jeroen Ticheler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear OSGeo board,
As organiser of the Bolsena Code Sprint I would like to ask a financial contribution of 2000USD from OSGeo. This is the first time after thirteen successful code sprints that we request a contribution from OSGeo.  Previously a contribution has been made by FOSSGIS that allowed to improve the showers in the convent. Something we still benefit from every year. This years contribution will be used to improve the kitchen facilities adding a dishwashing machine to make live easier on the ~25 participants:-)
I hope you enjoy supporting this proposal.
Kind regards,
Jeroen

Jody Garnett

Re: Bolsena code sprint budget request 2020

Angelos Tzotsos
Motion now on Loomio.

https://www.loomio.org/d/7zq3JGN6/approve-bolsena-code-sprint-budget-of-2000-from-the-events-and-code-sprints-2020-budget

I thought that it was listed in the approved code sprints in 2020 budget wiki page, but it was not listed. Sorry for the delay.

Best,
Angelos

On 12/30/19 12:57 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
Please see the wiki page for event budget and other details:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Bolsena_Code_Sprint_2020

The event has been added to our calendar here
https://www.osgeo.org/events/bolsena-codesprint-2020/

wrote:

Dear OSGeo board,
As organiser of the Bolsena Code Sprint I would like to ask a financial
contribution of 2000USD from OSGeo. This is the first time after thirteen
successful code sprints that we request a contribution from OSGeo.
Previously a contribution has been made by FOSSGIS that allowed to improve
the showers in the convent. Something we still benefit from every year.
This years contribution will be used to improve the kitchen facilities
adding a dishwashing machine to make live easier on the ~25 participants:-)
I hope you enjoy supporting this proposal.
Kind regards,
Jeroen

_________________________
Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv
Veenderweg 13
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Veenderweg+13+6721+WD+Bennekom?entry=gmail&source=g>
6721 WD Bennekom
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Veenderweg+13+6721+WD+Bennekom?entry=gmail&source=g>
Tel: +31 (0)6 81286572
https://www.geocat.net

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Bolsena code sprint budget request 2020

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello Jody,

at our last board meeting we talked about the upcoming events.

Caused by the COVID-19 crisis some events are canceled already.

We are wondering what the plans are for the Bolsena Community Sprint
2020 in June. Is there any decision made yet?

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Bolsena_Code_Sprint_2020

The funding for the Bolsena community sprint 2020 is approved from the
board.

It would be great if you could send us an update.

Hope you are fine.

Stay healthy and all the best

Astrid

---