Board results procedure

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Hi board

Maybe it's stupid to ask but there is any formal procedure to finish
the board elections? Or maybe I just have to update the results wiki
page and publish the results on the lists? Maybe a mail to the new
members before?

I can't remember how I knew about entering the board last year, it
probably was through the lists, but I'm not sure :-)

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org

Re: Board results procedure

jmckenna
Administrator
There isn't a formal procedure, but I think an email to the Discuss list
with the results is more than enough (potential Board members should be
following that list closely of course).  Then likely the private board
email alias will be updated, and start a thread on this Board list to
set up the next Board meeting.

-jeff