Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last meeting[1]:

*MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]

*MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
director ends, until a new treasurer is named

*MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
and GeoWebCache copyright

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-08-14
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-07-17

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org

Re: Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Daniel Morissette
+1 to all three motions.

Daniel

On 14-08-20 12:47 PM, Jorge Sanz wrote:

> Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last meeting[1]:
>
> *MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]
>
> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
> director ends, until a new treasurer is named
>
> *MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
> and GeoWebCache copyright
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-08-14
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-07-17

--
Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2014-08-20 1:47 PM, Jorge Sanz wrote:
> Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last meeting[1]:
>
> *MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]

+1

> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
> director ends, until a new treasurer is named

+1 Thanks Daniel

> *MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
> and GeoWebCache copyright

+1

-jeff

Re: Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)-2

On 20 Aug 2014, at 18:47, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last meeting[1]:
>
> *MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]

+1 Bart

> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
> director ends, until a new treasurer is named

+1 Bart

> *MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
> and GeoWebCache copyright

+1 Bart

Re: Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Fenoy Gerald

Le 20 août 2014 à 18:47, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last meeting[1]:
>
> *MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]

+1

> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
> director ends, until a new treasurer is named

+1

> *MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
> and GeoWebCache copyright

+1

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

On 14-08-20 1:03 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> On 2014-08-20 1:47 PM, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>>
>> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
>> director ends, until a new treasurer is named
>
> +1 Thanks Daniel

BTW, a followup on this treasurer discussion. I had a call with Alan
Strand this morning (the accountant), and we confirmed that he will
drive down to Portland on Saturday September 13 to work with me face to
face. We will also work on wrapping up the book keeping and preparing
for the 990 filings, etc, via phone and email until then.

I will also take this opportunity when we'll all be in Portland to
introduce him to board members who are interested. And if you name the
new treasurer at the September 13 meeting, then we can introduce him/her
as well and break the ice to ease future collaboration.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
T: +1 418-696-5056 #201

Re: Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Cameron Shorter
+1 to all 3 motions. Cameron

On 21/08/2014 2:50 am, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> +1 to all three motions.
>
> Daniel
>

> On 14-08-20 12:47 PM, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>> Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last
>> meeting[1]:
>>
>> *MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]
>>
>> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
>> director ends, until a new treasurer is named
>>
>> *MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
>> and GeoWebCache copyright
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-08-14
>> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-07-17

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,
26 - 32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009

P +61 2 9009 5000,  W www.lisasoft.com,  F +61 2 9009 5099

On 2014-08-20 4:24 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> BTW, a followup on this treasurer discussion. I had a call with Alan
> Strand this morning (the accountant), and we confirmed that he will
> drive down to Portland on Saturday September 13 to work with me face to
> face. We will also work on wrapping up the book keeping and preparing
> for the 990 filings, etc, via phone and email until then.
>
> I will also take this opportunity when we'll all be in Portland to
> introduce him to board members who are interested. And if you name the
> new treasurer at the September 13 meeting, then we can introduce him/her
> as well and break the ice to ease future collaboration.

Great, thanks for this update, it will be good for the new Board to meet
with Alan that day.

-jeff

Re: Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Jachym Cepicky

+1 for all motions, thanks you, Daniel

Jachym

Send from cellphone

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Give your code freedom with PyWPS -http://pywps.wald.intevation.org
On Aug 20, 2014 6:48 PM, "Jorge Sanz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last meeting[1]:
>
> *MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]
>
> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
> director ends, until a new treasurer is named
>
> *MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
> and GeoWebCache copyright
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-08-14
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-07-17
>
> --
> Jorge Sanz
> http://www.osgeo.org
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jorge_Sanz

Re: Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Anne Ghisla-2
On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:47:25 +0200
Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last
> meeting[1]:
>
> *MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]
>
> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
> director ends, until a new treasurer is named
>
> *MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
> and GeoWebCache copyright
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-08-14
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-07-17
+1 to all 3 motions, thanks Daniel.

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla

Re: Board meeting 2014-08-14: motions

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)

> On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:47:25 +0200
> Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all, please confirm as soon as possible the motions from last
>> meeting[1]:
>>
>> *MOTION* Adopt minutes of Board_Meeting 2014-07-17[2]
>>
>> *MOTION* Confirm that Daniel continues as treasurer after his term as
>> director ends, until a new treasurer is named
>>
>> *MOTION* Board to acknowledge and accept proposal to accept GeoServer
>> and GeoWebCache copyright
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-08-14
>> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-07-17
>
> +1 to all 3 motions, thanks Daniel.