Blinking vector data is possible in ka-map-1.0?

Blinking vector data is possible in ka-map-1.0?

ramramesh
Hi friends..

can we blink our vector region data in kamap?
is that possible?
here i'm using MS4W - MapServer 4 Windows - version 2.2.9.

I'm doing some works related to house property display. There are so many blocks(vector polygon that represents the property) in my application. Search value, zoom to that search result(house) is working properly and that search value(vector region) will come center of the map window. My next task is set any blinking or any other method for showing that result..

Please share your opinion also...

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh T.R.