Bitcoin fundraising

Virgo Egnatius
Hi there! I am looking for the opportunity to arrange some fundraising for the charity project I am responsible for. However I am going to attract Bitcoin donations so I will create a special crypto account for that. Do you know any good ways of fundraising?

Re: Bitcoin fundraising

nelady
If you go for this sort of public asking for Bitcoin, people will torture you to death demanding proof that you actually transferred their money to charity, not to your bank account. So if you really wish some good cause, come here and buy a lottery ticket for crypto. This is the fastest way to raise money fast. You can also play dice games. Then just send all this money to your charity.