Biological data in QGIS

Grant Boxer

I have been asked to organise some workshops on using biological and vegetation data in QGIS and wondered if anyone had any links/notes on data presentation. I am a geologist and have concentrated on geological type activities. Any suggestions appreciated.

Grant Boxer

Perth, Western Australia

Re: Biological data in QGIS

Piers Higgs-2
Hi Grant

You can always use our freely available QGIS training course with that theme - https://www.gaiaresources.com.au/our-services/online-training/

It's all about that sort of information.

Piers

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 06:54, Grant Boxer <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have been asked to organise some workshops on using biological and vegetation data in QGIS and wondered if anyone had any links/notes on data presentation. I am a geologist and have concentrated on geological type activities. Any suggestions appreciated.

Grant Boxer

Perth, Western Australia

Piers Higgs
Gaia Resources