Beta4 release and character encoding

José Vicente Higón Valero
Hi,
When I create a new metadata and any character is special, for example 'á'
or 'ñ', I see badly this metadata and the searchs doesn't match. I've seen
the character is wrongly encoded in the database. However, if I load a
metadata with the batch import method, I won't get any problem.
I'm using a UTF-8 database in postgres 8.1. The operative system is kubuntu
7.04.

Thanks in advance.

--
José Vicente Higón Valero