Best wishes

Gaël Kruwialis

Every success requires an effort and this year, once again, we proved it.

Our team was able to overcome many challenges.

Sure that next year will be even better !!

Best wishes and see you soon at our new year meeting …
Please complete this poll
https://framadate.org/SvW7o6qCsiJVN6nC

Gaël Kruwialis

Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Spatial Data Infrastructure

Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles| Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles

E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
Tel: +322.629.82.56

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

New year meeting!

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

If you would like to join our (informal) new year meeting - please complete the poll below!

Kind regards,
Johan