Best Development Environment for Open Layers

Best Development Environment for Open Layers

geobiz10
Hi I am a beginner at using Open Layers!!

I have started using Aptana 3 and trying to get the code assist to help me.
I have tried dragging OpenLayers.js to my project
I also tried dragging the whole folder lib/OpenLayers to my project

But none worked. Is there anything else I need?

Alternatively is Aptana the best IDE for Open Layers?

Many thanks