Becoming a translator

Matjaž Mori
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi

I`d like to contribute by translating QGIS Desktop to my native language (Slovenian).
I followed instructions on how to become a translator but after 2 weeks i still did not get answer on Transifex join request. I tried again but now QGIS Desktop organisation is not listed anymore.
So next step is writing to translators mailing list for help.
Any help would be appreciated!

Matjaž Mori

Re: Becoming a translator

macho
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi Matjaz,

Thanks for informing us - I will take a look today later in the evening.

regards
Werner