Beaudesert Mapping Party Next Weekend (10th Feb)

Beaudesert Mapping Party Next Weekend (10th Feb)

David Dean
Beaudesert Mapping Party Next Weekend (10th Feb)
Hi fellow mappers!

Only one week to go to our Beaudesert Mapping Party! Don't forget that I would be happy to give you a lift from basically anywhere in Brisbane if you are a bit daunted by the distance [1].

I also have a few more free car phone mounts (with thanks to Mapillary!) to help with Photo Mapping if you are into that sort of thing.

The mapping party will be starting at 9am on Saturday 10th Feb, and we will be meeting in the morning for coffee, then surveying, and enjoying a free lunch in the Scenic Rim Council building while we help each other with our iDing and JOSMing, etc.

More details on the event are at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beaudesert-mapping-party-tickets-41303789747 and please use that link to RSVP so we can plan appropriate amounts of food.

If you can't make it to Beaudesert, please turn up for the monthly Geospatial Network in Brisbane City on Wed 7 Feb (https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/brisbane-geospatial-network-wed-7-feb-2018-tickets-42339610916) and keep representing OSM to the local GIS community (I won't be able to be there myself, unfortunately though).

- David

[1] About an hour: https://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=graphhopper_car&route=-27.4690%2C153.0235%3B-27.9876%2C152.9960

This email was sent to [hidden email]
OpenStreetMap Brisbane · 379 Milton Rd · Auchenflower, QLD 4066 · Australia

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp