Batch tool to create tfw files from GeoTIFF?

Batch tool to create tfw files from GeoTIFF?

Jay Johnson
I have numerous GeoTIFF files that I need to create TFW files for.  Is there a tool available to do this in batch mode -- i.e. point to a directory and create TFW files for all TIFFs in that directory?
Thanks,
Jay

Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.

Re: Batch tool to create tfw files from GeoTIFF?

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson
Jay Johnson wrote:
> I have numerous GeoTIFF files that I need to create TFW files for.  Is
> there a tool available to do this in batch mode -- i.e. point to a
> directory and create TFW files for all TIFFs in that directory?

  Open a DOS prompt, and change directories into your folder of GeoTIFFs. Then:

for %i in (*.tif) do listgeo -tfw %i

  I haven't tested this just now, but it should be about correct.

  Your payment for this tidbit is to look at my company's web page for at least 60 seconds. ;)

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,