Batch importing

Simone Gadenz

Hi all.

How is the batch importing works under Windows? It worked perfectly on linux
but I do not know how to reference correctly the folder for Windows.

Thanks

Simone

Re: Batch importing

Simone Gadenz
Sorry, I solved, it was an error in configuring the mysql database.Sorry
about that...

How is the batch importing works under Windows? It worked perfectly on linux
but I do not know how to reference correctly the folder for Windows.

Thanks

Simone

GeoNetwork OpenSource is maintained at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork

Using ArcIMS or WMS map server

Simone Gadenz
 Is there any guide on how to configure GN for using an ArcIMS or WMS map
server?