Banner image - customise

pctan

Hi,

How do I insert a banner image at the top where the menu  tools are?

[cid:image001.jpg@01D43652.8A515070]

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.
Peck
Peck Choo Tan I Analyst Programmer
GNS Science I Te Pῡ Ao
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon 5010, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand
Ph 04 570 4739 I Mob 021 2178684
http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

image001.jpg (23K) Download Attachment

FW: Banner image - customise

pctan
Hi,
I have not heard back from anyone yet regarding this issue.

Is there someone that can point me to how I can put a background banner image behind the menu buttons?
And also for footer image?

Thanks
Peck

http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

image001.jpg (23K) Download Attachment

Re: FW: Banner image - customise

Jose Garcia
Hi Peck

I have tested this in Chrome dev tools and works:

.navbar-default.gn-top-bar {
    background-image: url(IMAGEURL);
}

But I'm a bit lost where that style should be added in the LESS files used
by GeoNetwork. I see this style so probably can be added there, but you'll
need to do some testing.

https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/master/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/style/gn.less#L73

Regards,
Jose García