Balloon Mapping

Jarrett Totton
Hi,

I do not know if this really interests anyone, but since OSGEO is
about free and open source software I thought that the topic of free
or less expensive data might be interesting as well. Air photos are up
there when it comes to cost, and resolution. I found this manual on
balloon aerial photography and figured I would share and see what
other peoples opinions on it were. The link is to a pdf.

http://grassrootsmapping.org/illustrated-guide.pdf

Thanks,

Jarrett Totton
Forest Technologist/Fish & Wildlife Technologist
G.I.S. Technologist in Training
Cellphone: (506) 663-5388
Email: [hidden email]
Website: http://www.jarrett-totton.com
Location: 46.0960 N 64.7935 W

Re: Balloon Mapping

Sam Vekemans
Forwarding to the list, as the blog post uses a different email
address than the once on this list.