BADGE TASKS

Arry V
Hi Sir , I request that there should be more badge tasks as there are only 6.
I hope that my request should be taken into account. Please reply for this and please review my task -https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/task-instances/4674109632937984/

Thanks and regards
Armaan

Re: BADGE TASKS

Victoria Rautenbach
Dear Armaan

Please note that the organisation and mentors can add and remove tasks as needed. The badge tasks are not available anymore (might be again later), but there are various other design and outreach tasks.

Then, you have now emailed the mailing list multiple times. This is NOT acceptable mailing list etiquette. Someone will respond as soon as possible. The same goes for your submitted task. Remember that mentors have other responsibilities and also 36 hours to respond according to the guidelines for GCI. Be respectful when using the mailing list and of the mentors time.

Regards
Victoria