Autodesk.raster

Dr Marie-Claire Greening

Hi

Many thanks for all the responses to my query about raster support.  I
would be very keen to assist in any development that is undertaken (Mr
Warmerdam).  Without raster support, my use of Mapguide would be very
limited!

Marie-Claire

Contact Dr Marie-Claire Greening (née Robinson) at:

Remote Sensing Applications Consultants Ltd.,
The Long Barn, Sutton Manor, Bishop's Sutton,
Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0AA UK

tel. +44 (0)1962 736150            fax. +44 (0)1962 736152
email: [hidden email]     http://www.rsacl.co.uk

Re: Autodesk.raster

Frank Warmerdam
Dr Marie-Claire Greening wrote:
> Hi
>
> Many thanks for all the responses to my query about raster support.  I
> would be very keen to assist in any development that is undertaken (Mr
> Warmerdam).  Without raster support, my use of Mapguide would be very
> limited!

Marie-Claire, and others,

OK, I have an expression of interest in testing from you, Andy Morsell,
Thomas Grosser, Chris Gardner, and Jason Birch.  I need to get clearance
from Autodesk since the current source code is all under the same license
as the original Autodesk raster provider (since it was closely derived
from it).  I'm sure they will be ok with it *in general*, but they may
need to review the code first to make sure I haven't inadvertently
included anything they can't release.

I will redistribute an email to this list when I have something ready to
use.  Are most folks on windows or linux?  Providing binaries for
both platforms could be a bit challenging for me.

AW: Autodesk.raster

Thomas Grosser
Dear Frank,

we run most projects under Windows ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Grosser
- Geschäftsleitung -

Kom21 - Nürnberg
Großweidenmühlstraße 28
90419 Nürnberg
Tel.: 0911 - 378 33 85
Fax: 0911 - 378 33 86
> Many thanks for all the responses to my query about raster support.  I
> would be very keen to assist in any development that is undertaken (Mr
> Warmerdam).  Without raster support, my use of Mapguide would be very
> limited!

Marie-Claire, and others,

OK, I have an expression of interest in testing from you, Andy Morsell,
Thomas Grosser, Chris Gardner, and Jason Birch.  I need to get clearance
from Autodesk since the current source code is all under the same license
as the original Autodesk raster provider (since it was closely derived
from it).  I'm sure they will be ok with it *in general*, but they may
need to review the code first to make sure I haven't inadvertently
included anything they can't release.

I will redistribute an email to this list when I have something ready to
use.  Are most folks on windows or linux?  Providing binaries for
both platforms could be a bit challenging for me.

RE: Autodesk.raster

Andy Morsell
I am running under Windows.

Andy

> Many thanks for all the responses to my query about raster support.  I
> would be very keen to assist in any development that is undertaken (Mr
> Warmerdam).  Without raster support, my use of Mapguide would be very
> limited!

Marie-Claire, and others,

OK, I have an expression of interest in testing from you, Andy Morsell,
Thomas Grosser, Chris Gardner, and Jason Birch.  I need to get clearance
from Autodesk since the current source code is all under the same license as
the original Autodesk raster provider (since it was closely derived from
it).  I'm sure they will be ok with it *in general*, but they may need to
review the code first to make sure I haven't inadvertently included anything
they can't release.

I will redistribute an email to this list when I have something ready to
use.  Are most folks on windows or linux?  Providing binaries for both
platforms could be a bit challenging for me.

Problem with Mapguide Studio

Raghavendra Shetty

I am having problem with logging to a mapguide site.............

Site              :    http://shetty/mapguide     shetty-servername
UserID        :    Administrator
Password    :    admin

but it says that "The User ID or Password is invalid. Please try again"

Then wat is the User ID and Password ..................................

regards,

Raghavendra Shetty

Re: Problem with Mapguide Studio

Eric Brown-4
With my limited experience - this has usually occurred to me when the mapguide server has stopped running - check to ensure that the service is still running.

-- Eric