Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013 Problem

Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013 Problem

Gaiden
We are having problem configuring the Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013. Currently we are using the Java and upon starting all the services (ApacheInfrastructureWebServer2013) and launching the Tomcat Manager via these URL's

http://localhost:8080/manager/html
http://ipaddress:8080/manager/html
http://pcname:8080/manager/html

We tried to install it on two PC's but still we encountered the same problem. The details are as follow:
• Server OS - Windows 2008 64 bit
• Web Server - Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013 with Apache Tomcat/7.0.21
• ERROR MESSAGE - HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied
• DESCRIPTION - Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden.
Any feedback and advice is greatly appreciated.