Attribute form images - viewed in the attribute table

Attribute form images - viewed in the attribute table

Lene Fischer
Hi Phil,
I found that solution too just after writing the mail.
Now I have to change my question:

In the Attribute form, I have defined one of the fields as a widget as attribute/Images.

If I click with the Info button it is viewed perfect with both normal letters, numbers and an image.
How do I view the same in the attribute table ?

Regards
Lene Fischer

Re: Attribute form images - viewed in the attribute table

Phil Wyatt
Mmmm - not sure that is possible - I would need to search for an answer to that one.

You might also consider html popups maybe?

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/123675/getting-image-pop-ups-in-qgis

Cheers - Phil