ArcSDE metadata for feature classes

Snehal Joshi
Hi All,

I'm using FDO provider for ArcSDE to read feature class information and I'd also like to get the metadata information (more like what ArcCatalog's Description tab shows for feature class data). I was wondering if FDO Provider for ArcGIS has the support for it, because the Developer guide says it doesn't support Native ArcSDE metadata. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Snehal

RE: ArcSDE metadata for feature classes

Greg Boone

Not having ArcCatalog installed, can you provide more details on what metadata information you were looking to retrieve?

Greg