April #geobeerCBR

adam steer-2
Oh my - much to my embarrassment I failed to change topics on my post about #geobeerCBR - which is now part of the threaded discussion about Cameron’s excellent policy statement. my vast apologies for wrong-threading!

Popping this into it’s own thread here.

On 22 April 2018 at 09:23, adam steer <[hidden email]> wrote:
g’day aust-NZ OSgeo folks,

If you’re around Canberra on 26 April (this coming Thursday), join Edoardo Neerhut (Mapillary) and myself for #geobeerCBR - we’ll meet at the Wig n' Pen, at 6pm: https://goo.gl/maps/J7fLu1SD98D2

I look like this: https://www.spatialised.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/thredbo_river_selfie.jpg?w=1480 - and will wear my orange beanie unless it gets way too warm (unlikely, it’s Canberra…) or stick it on a table number post or something.

No formal discussion or agenda - it’s a social meet n greet with discussion about things geospatial if that’s how it rolls. Or geopolitics, or how many awesome flowers are blooming on the day, or which bicycle grease you prefer for Canberra winters.... You don’t even have to like beer!

Cheers

Adam