Approval sitemap v4 & wireframes v9

Pim Tebbens
Greetings,

As an action point of Wednesday June 7th we need to have an approval on the wireframes v9 and sitemap v4 to continue our work developing the new OSGeo website. If there are any questions let me know.

The wireframes are also viewable in InVision.

With regards,
Pim Tebbens

+31 (0)30 60 808 48
[hidden email]
www.getinteractive.nl

Op dit e-mailbericht zijn de Algemene voorwaarden van Get Interactive van toepassing.
Deze kunt u terug vinden op onze website http://www.getinteractive.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/.

Re: Approval sitemap v4 & wireframes v9

jody.garnett
+1 Accept the wireframe and sitemap as provided.

Yes I understand that feedback will continue to come up in as we see the prototype, however the sitemap represents our conversation thus far.

--
Jody Garnett

On 12 June 2017 at 06:13, Pim Tebbens <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings,

As an action point of Wednesday June 7th we need to have an approval on the wireframes v9 and sitemap v4 to continue our work developing the new OSGeo website. If there are any questions let me know.

The wireframes are also viewable in InVision.

With regards,
Pim Tebbens

+31 (0)30 60 808 48
[hidden email]
www.getinteractive.nl

Op dit e-mailbericht zijn de Algemene voorwaarden van Get Interactive van toepassing.
Deze kunt u terug vinden op onze website http://www.getinteractive.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/.

Re: Approval sitemap v4 & wireframes v9

jody.garnett
Some notes, beyond my +1:

Lots of changes to the geoforall section, must of been a productive meeting last week :)

Easy to get distracted by content, we do not need to correct at this time...
- Cartography - "Web Mapping" is duplicated, the first one should be "Web Service"

- Resources does not have a menu, or an example page
- I should make sure "incubation" is listed somewhere (either under projects, initiatives or community)

--
Jody Garnett