Applying transparency to a layer in a tile in geowebcache

Applying transparency to a layer in a tile in geowebcache

shariq
I am trying to apply transparency to a vector feature group layer like lines. At client side I have a list of groups created on the basis of feature type like line, polygon etc. From client side I send the list of groups that I want to see. At geowebcache side the required group layers are fused to create a single tile which is drawn on canvas.

I need to know in geowebcache code where are these layers accessed so that i can apply some transparency(which i would be passing from client) to the layer pngs before fusing them. When i trace i find that the call lands at:

WebCacheDispatcher(Controller) ---> WMSService ---->WMSTileFuser---->...

Unable to trace where its accessing the required tiles and fusing them.

If someone has idea about that please let me know.

Re: Applying transparency to a layer in a tile in geowebcache

shariq
Hi I am subscribed to this mailing list still it shows that my post has not been accepted. please check.