Apologies for Monday PSC meeting

Andreas Neumann-3
Hi,

Unfortunately I can't participate on Monday's PSC meeting. Sorry about that.

I will add information to the meetings document, if I have anything relevant, tomorrow.

Also, I will be on holidays from May 9 to June 4. During that period - can I ask you, Paolo, to deal with questions to [hidden email]?

I can send you instructions how to create invoices, should there be an interested organization. It is all available on Google Docs.

Would you be around during that time, Paolo?

Thanks for your reply and greetings,
Andreas

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)

Re: Apologies for Monday PSC meeting

pcav
Hi Andreas,

Il 05/05/2018 21:50, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:

> Unfortunately I can't participate on Monday's PSC meeting. Sorry about that.
>
> I will add information to the meetings document, if I have anything
> relevant, tomorrow.
>
> Also, I will be on holidays from May 9 to June 4. During that period -
> can I ask you, Paolo, to deal with questions to [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>?
>
> I can send you instructions how to create invoices, should there be an
> interested organization. It is all available on Google Docs.
>
> Would you be around during that time, Paolo?

I can do that until May 25th. However, IMHO we should find a more
general solution: for every critical function we should build a team,
with one member from PSC and an assistant from outside it. This will
make the system more robust, and will smooth out transitions when one
member resigns.
I suggest therefore either to start co-opting people, or put out
announcements for candidatures.
Opinions?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: Apologies for Monday PSC meeting

Anita Graser

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 9:54 AM, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]> wrote:
 IMHO we should find a more
general solution: for every critical function we should build a team,
with one member from PSC and an assistant from outside it. This will
make the system more robust, and will smooth out transitions when one
member resigns.

​+1 I think that's a very good idea and we should give it a try.

Anita