Anyone know GPU programming?

Pierre Abbat
Two months ago, I asked about GPU programming for PerfectTIN. I now have the
routine, which I'd like implemented in GPU, working. It takes a block of dots,
all in one triangle, computes the difference in elevation between the dots and
the triangle, computes how much moving the corners of the triangle up or down
would affect the previous figure, does some matrix arithmetic, and produces a
small square matrix and a small column vector as results. The code is in
adjelev.cpp in https://github.com/phma/perfecttin .

I am about to change the sequence of block sizes. Among other things, it will
make most of the block sizes multiples of 256, which should avoid waste when
using the GPU to compute.

Pierre
--
gau do li'i co'e kei do