Any tutorial on how to add grass modules to sextante-QGIS?

Any tutorial on how to add grass modules to sextante-QGIS?

S. Koukoulas (lists)
Hi,

There are several grass commands that I use and there are not available
yet in
sextante-QGIS (r.null, the full r.mapcalc etc).

Is there any tutorial on how to add grass modules to sextante-QGIS and
how difficult is it?

I need them available on the python console too.

many thanks,
sotiris

Re: Any tutorial on how to add grass modules to sextante-QGIS?

volaya
https://raw.github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/master/python/plugins/sextante/grass/grass.txt

There you can find information about it

Feel free to ask here if you have questions

Thanks for your help!

2012/11/27 S. Koukoulas (lists) <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> There are several grass commands that I use and there are not available
> yet in
> sextante-QGIS (r.null, the full r.mapcalc etc).
>
> Is there any tutorial on how to add grass modules to sextante-QGIS and
> how difficult is it?
>
> I need them available on the python console too.
>
> many thanks,
> sotiris

Re: Any tutorial on how to add grass modules to sextante-QGIS?

S. Koukoulas (lists)
ok, I have created two files (attached), based on the guide provided and
copied them to the description folder. I reloaded the sextante plugin
and could see the two new commands in GRASS, raster(r.*) menu.

However, when I run them, I receive an error message saying that it
Could not load layer: ...tempdata/grassvaltonullc3....tif and to check
the log file for more (but there isn't anything logged as an error).

The commands run smoothly in Grass so this does not seem to be the
problem. The only thing I could see is that *the r.null command does not
take an output file argument*... It changes the input file. But sextante
requires an output in order to export it from grass to tif.
Any ideas?

cheers,
sotiris

On 11/27/2012 07:51 PM, Victor Olaya wrote:

> https://raw.github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/master/python/plugins/sextante/grass/grass.txt
>
> There you can find information about it
>
> Feel free to ask here if you have questions
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> 2012/11/27 S. Koukoulas (lists) <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There are several grass commands that I use and there are not available
>> yet in
>> sextante-QGIS (r.null, the full r.mapcalc etc).
>>
>> Is there any tutorial on how to add grass modules to sextante-QGIS and
>> how difficult is it?
>>
>> I need them available on the python console too.
>>
>> many thanks,
>> sotiris

r.null.to.val.txt (277 bytes) Download Attachment
r.val.to.null.txt (270 bytes) Download Attachment