Any interest in an OSGeo repo (Nexus or Artifactory)?

Any interest in an OSGeo repo (Nexus or Artifactory)?

jody.garnett
GeoTools has been using a webdav folder to manage a maven repository for ... quite some time. The SAC committee is migrating servers causing us to look at adopting a repository allocation such as Artifactory or Nexus.

I kind of like Artifactory from an ease of use point of view, but their community version just handles maven repositories for Java applications.

Nexus is capable of doing more out of the box (linux packages, npm, python, docker, etc...) so I would like to ask if other projects would be interested in having an OSGeo package manger before going to the trouble...