Any OSGeo Activities you want highlighted at FOSS4G 2019

Any OSGeo Activities you want highlighted at FOSS4G 2019

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Hello All,

FOSS4G 2019 is finally here! If you are attending share some OSGeo love from Bucharest and return with more :)

Just a quick one, if you or your institution have undertaken any OSGeo related activities that yon want highlighted during OSGeo AGM at FOSS4G 2019. Kindly share here.
--
Best,
-Enock

Re: Any OSGeo Activities you want highlighted at FOSS4G 2019

Admire Nyakudya

Hi Michael

What are the problems you are encountering ?. You can also add google satellite as XYZ tiles as described here https://kartoza.com/en/blog/how-to-easily-add-south-african-and-namibian-toposheets-as-xyz-tiles-to-qgis/.

Note that the URL for google satellite is https://mt1.google.com/vt/lyrs=s&x={x}&y={y}&z={z}

Also in future please try to start a new thread so that people can easily search and reference solutions provided in a thread.

Regards