Antwort: Re: Possibility to change the response of FeatureInfo Request

Antwort: Re: Possibility to change the response of FeatureInfo Request

juergen.link

Andreas,
Mapbender is coming up with an advanced support for WFS within the next few
weeks.
You might want to contact Arnulf Christl or Uli Rothstein from CCGIS to get
to know the details.
It might be exactly what you need.

Cheers,
Jürgen