[Announcements]9th International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (CDKP 2020)

[Announcements]9th International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (CDKP 2020)

s kareem
Hello community,

Information on the 9th International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process (CDKP 2020) during July 11~12, 2020  in Toronto, Canada.

Attend, share, learn and live with the CDKP 2020 community in the different activities such as: Keynote Presentations & Conferences.

More reports at https://icaita2020.org/cdkp/index.html

If you have queries, ask me through [hidden email] or [hidden email]  I will send them to you.

Regards.
Kareem