Animate a point, ol.layer.Vector or VectorContext

Animate a point, ol.layer.Vector or VectorContext

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Hello,

Sorry for cross-posting, I figured it would probably belong on the Dev
list as well.

I'm trying to animate a point along a path. I saw the Marker Animation
Example that uses a VectorContext to render the point. I also have a
source in my map that can contain this point and I can modify the
geometry every few milliseconds. Is there a preferred method and why? Is
there performance differences between the two methods?

Best regards,
Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix