All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

geowolf
Hi,
as per GSIP-180 I'm cleaning up the list of GeoServer committers. Phase one, removing the developers
that have not been active in the last year, has been done.

Now it's time to proceed to phase two, check that all remaining committers are participating to the
community, and are subscribed to the devel, build and user lists.
I have prepared a spreadsheet with the current list of committers and their list status here (accessible read only):

I cannot access the list rosters anymore (GPDR I presume) so please reply to this thread confirming your mail list
subscription status.
I'll wait two weeks, and then remove commit access from anyone that did not respond to this mail, or those
that answered but are unwilling to take part on the lists.

If anyone failed to see the message due to a vacation, work trip, and whatever other reason,
and got removed, no worries, we will happily reinstate access once you comply with the community participation :-D

I remind you that being committer is not a requirement for general community participation, it just allows
direct commit, PR merge rights, wiki editing (including GSIP writing)
and allows for release management. Other activities like PSC participation are still possible, and code contributions
are still possible via pull requests.

If you read this mail and don't see your name in the list above, but need commit rights to maintain a community
module or similar activities, also please let us know.

Cheers
Andrea

== GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549 http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it ------------------------------------------------------- Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Re: All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

fernando.mino@geo-solutions.it

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the notice, I'm subscribed to Geoserver devel, user and build mailing lists.  I'll be glad to participate in community tasks.

Regards,

Fernando Mino

==

==

Fernando Mino

Software Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.

Via di Montramito 3/A

55054  Massarosa (LU)

Italy

phone: +39 0584 962313

fax:     +39 0584 1660272

[...]

From "Andrea Aime" [hidden email]
To "Geoserver-devel" [hidden email]
Cc
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2019 11:47:39 +0200
Subject [Geoserver-devel] All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

[...]

Gabriel Roldan-2
devel: check
build: check
users: check
community: check-ish, currently focused on fixing issues I find on spare time, willing to do more.

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 at 06:48, Andrea Aime <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Gabriel Roldán

Re: All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

Mauro Bartolomeoli-3
Hi Andrea,
I am subscribed to all the 3 lists, and trying to participate as much as I can.

Mauro

Il giorno sab 26 ott 2019 alle ore 11:47 Andrea Aime <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
[...]

Mauro Bartolomeoli

==
==

Dott. Mauro Bartolomeoli
@mauro_bart
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy

mobile: +39 393 904 1756
[...]

Daniele Romagnoli-3
Hi Andrea,
I'm subscribed to all the 3 lists and trying to participate as much as I can.

Best Regards,
Daniele

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 8:14 AM Mauro Bartolomeoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Daniele Romagnoli
==
==

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli
Senior Software Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

[...]

jratike80

I have subscribed to all those three lists and I do participate to the community.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

Torben Barsballe-2
Hello Andrea,

I am subscribed to all three lists.

Cheers,
Torben

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 2:48 AM Andrea Aime <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Chris Snider

Hi Andrea,

Not a committer, but still monitoring geoserver-devel and geoserver-users lists as admin user to discard garbage and accept legitimate posts.

Chris Snider
Senior Software Engineer, MS/SpaceOPs
5450 Tech Center Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919

Parsons
| Facebook  |  LinkedIn  |  Twitter  |  Youtube

PARSONS - Envision More

[...]

== GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V [goo.gl] for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549 http://www.geo-solutions.it [geo-solutions.it] http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it [twitter.com] ------------------------------------------------------- Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Re: All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

Jim Hughes-2

Hi Andrea,

I've subscribed to all three email lists!  (Wasn't subscribed to the builds list before.)

Cheers,

Jim

On 10/26/19 5:47 AM, Andrea Aime wrote:
[...]

sikeoka

Hi Andrea,
I am subscribed to all the 3 lists.

Steve

Re: All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

geowolf
Hi Chris,
your service is really, really much appreciated :-)

Cheers
Andrea

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 9:43 PM Chris Snider <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Andrea,

Not a committer, but still monitoring geoserver-devel and geoserver-users lists as admin user to discard garbage and accept legitimate posts.

Chris Snider
Senior Software Engineer, MS/SpaceOPs
5450 Tech Center Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919

Parsons
| Facebook  |  LinkedIn  |  Twitter  |  Youtube

PARSONS - Envision More

I have subscribed to all those three lists and I do participate to the community.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

Simone Giannecchini
Hi Andrea,
I am subscribed to all the 3 lists and trying to help with docs here and there.
No coding since ice age..

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928

[...]

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 11:48 AM Andrea Aime
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

Re: All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

Nuno Oliveira-3
subscribed to all three lists.

Thx,
Nuno Oliveira

On Sat, 2019-10-26 at 11:47 +0200, Andrea Aime wrote:
[...]

Nuno Miguel Carvalho Oliveira
@nmcoliveira
[...]

jody.garnett
Andrea:

Have access to geoserver-devel, geoserver-users and geoesrver-build.

The list of source forge developers are:
  •  Mark Leslie (markles)
  •  amri rosyada (amri)
  •  Rob Hranac (robhranac)
  •  drichard (dgricci)
  •  Sean Geoghegan (seangeo)
  •  Saul Farber (sjf_8)
  •  dave (dblasby)
  •  Alessio Fabiani (afabiani)
  •  Richard Gould (emperorkefka)
  •  jive (jive)
  •  Peter Barrs (peter_barrs)
  •  victor tey (victortey)
  •  David Zwiers (dmzwiers)
  •  James Macgill (jmacgill)
  •  Kevin Michael Smith (hai-etlik)
  •  Alessandro Parma (randomorder)

--
Jody Garnett

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 at 02:48, Andrea Aime <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Kevin Smith-3

Subscribed to all three

Re: All committer please notice: cleanup in progress, please follow up with this mail ASAP (GSIP-180)

Emanuele Tajariol-2
Hi Andrea,

I am subscribed to all three lists.

   Thanks,
   Emanuele

Il 26/10/19 11:47, Andrea Aime ha scritto:
[...]

Ing. Emanuele Tajariol
[...]

alpa
Dear Andrea,

I am subscribed to the developer's list

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 11:50 AM Andrea Aime <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Alessandro Parma

==
==

Alessandro Parma
DevOps Engineer

[...]

Hi Alessandro,
I guess that's enough since you use commit rights to run releases (so no code changes, no modules that a user
could be using).

Cheers
Andrea