Agenda for Board Meeting 2020-03-30

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi all,

Here is our meeting agenda for tomorrow.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2020-03-30

We have switched from IRC to a 2h video call so we can cover the covid
situation.

Best regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member

Re: Agenda for Board Meeting 2020-03-30

adams@osgeo.org
Hi list,

I edited the agenda for today's meeting by inserting the potentially
covid19-affected events. So we ahev also an agenda here.

For now, I have F4G, F4G Europe and Athen's Codesprint on the list. If
more topics arise, please add.

Till

Am 29.03.20 um 11:25 schrieb Angelos Tzotsos:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is our meeting agenda for tomorrow.
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2020-03-30
>
> We have switched from IRC to a 2h video call so we can cover the covid
> situation.
>
> Best regards,
> Angelos

Re: Agenda for Board Meeting 2020-03-30

adams@osgeo.org
Hi Angelos, @others,

I also re-arranged a bit and put the issues, where no direct action for
now is required to the end. Also I added the issue, that Jochen,
treasurer of FOSSGIS, brought up last friday.

Regards, Till