Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.1RC5 as 1.4.1 Release

Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.1RC5 as 1.4.1 Release

Howard Butler-3
Folks,

After five release candidates, and ample fermentation time, I motion to release libgeotif 1.4.1RC5 as the 1.4.1 release. This is an official motion to the MetaCRS PSC to adopt this RC as a final release.

http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC5.tar.gz
http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC5.zip

Thanks,

Howard

On Sep 17, 2014, at 1:51 AM, Frank Warmerdam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have prepare a release candidate for libgeotiff which I believe is ready to adopt as a formal release.  This is an official motion to the MetaCRS PSC to adopt this RC as a final release.
>
> Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.1RC2 as 1.4.1 Release
>
>   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC2.tar.gz
>   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC2.zip
>
> This release includes a variety of fixes (described in the ChangeLog) as well as
> an upgrade to EPSG 8.5 csv files, and "in code" support for the csv files (cmake
> builds only).
>
> Best regards,

Re: [MetaCRS] Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.1RC5 as 1.4.1 Release

Howard Butler-3
Vote nag, I'd like to complete the release this week if possible.

Howard

On Oct 7, 2014, at 6:58 PM, Charles Karney <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I vote yes.
>
> On 10/07/2014 05:20 PM, Howard Butler wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> After five release candidates, and ample fermentation time, I motion to release libgeotif 1.4.1RC5 as the 1.4.1 release. This is an official motion to the MetaCRS PSC to adopt this RC as a final release.
>>
>> http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC5.tar.gz
>> http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC5.zip
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Howard
>>

>> On Sep 17, 2014, at 1:51 AM, Frank Warmerdam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Folks,
>>>
>>> I have prepare a release candidate for libgeotiff which I believe is ready to adopt as a formal release.  This is an official motion to the MetaCRS PSC to adopt this RC as a final release.
>>>
>>> Motion: Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.1RC2 as 1.4.1 Release
>>>
>>>   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC2.tar.gz
>>>   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC2.zip
>>>
>>> This release includes a variety of fixes (described in the ChangeLog) as well as
>>> an upgrade to EPSG 8.5 csv files, and "in code" support for the csv files (cmake
>>> builds only).
>>>
>>> Best regards,

Re: [MetaCRS] Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.1RC5 as 1.4.1 Release

Howard Butler-3
Another vote nag.

Can we get some +1's for a GeoTIFF 1.4 release?

Howard

On Oct 13, 2014, at 9:48 AM, Howard Butler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Vote nag, I'd like to complete the release this week if possible.
>
> Howard
>

> On Oct 7, 2014, at 6:58 PM, Charles Karney <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I vote yes.
>>
>> On 10/07/2014 05:20 PM, Howard Butler wrote:
>>> Folks,
>>>
>>> After five release candidates, and ample fermentation time, I motion to release libgeotif 1.4.1RC5 as the 1.4.1 release. This is an official motion to the MetaCRS PSC to adopt this RC as a final release.
>>>
>>> http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC5.tar.gz
>>> http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC5.zip
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Howard

Re: [MetaCRS] Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.1RC5 as 1.4.1 Release

Frank Warmerdam
+1 Frank

(sorry for disappearing...)

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Howard Butler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Another vote nag.

Can we get some +1's for a GeoTIFF 1.4 release?

Howard

On Oct 13, 2014, at 9:48 AM, Howard Butler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Vote nag, I'd like to complete the release this week if possible.
>
> Howard
>

> On Oct 7, 2014, at 6:58 PM, Charles Karney <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I vote yes.
>>
>> On 10/07/2014 05:20 PM, Howard Butler wrote:
>>> Folks,
>>>
>>> After five release candidates, and ample fermentation time, I motion to release libgeotif 1.4.1RC5 as the 1.4.1 release. This is an official motion to the MetaCRS PSC to adopt this RC as a final release.
>>>
>>> http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC5.tar.gz
>>> http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC5.zip
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Howard

Re: [MetaCRS] Adopt libgeotiff 1.4.1RC5 as 1.4.1 Release

Howard Butler-3
Declaring this released.

http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1.tar.gz
http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1.zip