Additions in menudata.py

ychemin
Hello,

in grasssvn gipe/menudata.py is an addition to the actual wxgrass menus, some
(like in help) are not functional, but the tcltk entries and frame are there.

Careful, there is also the GIPE menu addition (GIPE main menu and raster/USLE
subdir).

--
Yann Chemin
Sainte-Anne d'Auray, France

grassgui.png (16K) Download Attachment

Re: Additions in menudata.py

Michael Barton
Is GIPE far enough along to consider moving it to the GRASS cvs? It looks
very interesting.

If GIPE gets distributed along with the rest of GRASS, the menus should
eventually end up under raster.

If it will always be an extension, you might want to get in touch with
Benjamine Ducke and William Kyngesbury who are working on ways to make GRASS
addons/extensions available from the GUI when users install them.

Michael

On 5/18/07 1:09 AM, "Yann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in grasssvn gipe/menudata.py is an addition to the actual wxgrass menus, some
> (like in help) are not functional, but the tcltk entries and frame are there.
>
> Careful, there is also the GIPE menu addition (GIPE main menu and raster/USLE
> subdir).

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

Re: Additions in menudata.py

ychemin
I would like to consider integrating GIPE into GRASS GIS CVS.
I am ready to do so and to change the GIPE module into Raster submodule(s).

Just give me a green light...

Yann

On Friday 18 May 2007 22:40, Michael Barton wrote:

> Is GIPE far enough along to consider moving it to the GRASS cvs? It looks
> very interesting.
>
> If GIPE gets distributed along with the rest of GRASS, the menus should
> eventually end up under raster.
>
> If it will always be an extension, you might want to get in touch with
> Benjamine Ducke and William Kyngesbury who are working on ways to make
> GRASS addons/extensions available from the GUI when users install them.
>
> Michael
>
> On 5/18/07 1:09 AM, "Yann" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > in grasssvn gipe/menudata.py is an addition to the actual wxgrass menus,
> > some (like in help) are not functional, but the tcltk entries and frame
> > are there.
> >
> > Careful, there is also the GIPE menu addition (GIPE main menu and
> > raster/USLE subdir).

> Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
> Arizona State University
>
> phone: 480-965-6213
> fax: 480-965-7671

Yann Chemin
Sainte-Anne d'Auray, France

Re: Additions in menudata.py

Michael Barton
Yann,

You need to send information to the grass developer list
<[hidden email]> describing GIPE and asking for input and testing.
Contact Markus Neteler about cvs access. Good luck.

Michael