Adding new keywords to existing Thesauri

Adding new keywords to existing Thesauri

Kumaran Narayanaswamy

Hello,

We have uploaded a Theasuri(RDF file) from external source to geonetwork and would want to add some new keywords to this. For this uploaded Theasuri we see only a View button and don’t see a Edit button. Is there a way we can add new keywords to this?

Regards

Kumaran