I am new on GeoNetwork and have 10 experience in ArcGIS Desktop.
So I am preparing the metadata on GeoNetwork, its my organization dream to streamline the Geospatial data.
There are many few questions regarding the handling of metadata;
* The default size is 100mb, but my question is that what maximam file size can be uploaded on GeoNetwork and how?
* How much maximum size of metadata can be stored in GeoNetwork?
* When I publish a file by using Publish as WMS, WCS, WFS, I found the following error;
Metadata resource 'D:\Rough\Geonetwork Test\pakistan_dist.shp' not found for metadata 'eeb35934-1e67-4d67-a4bd-5be7e21f5eac'
What this mean?
I use the following methodology
* set protocol (Web address (URL)
* Linkage file path of Shapefile
When I seted the
* set protocol (file for download)
* Linkage to zipfile
I found the following message after publishing,
No such style: Pakistan1_style null
what its mean?
Please describe stepwise.
* When I upload an KMZ file , nothing happen.
* My last question is that how to change the content on start interface of GeoNetwork, for example I want to change the name of "Data Portal" and add the more material.
Please explain the process step by step for each question, if it is better please contact for skype discussion, my skype id is "nizam.urbanunit"