Adding a new filter in the main search page

Adding a new filter in the main search page

BartV
Hi all,
which file should I modify to see, in the "Filter" section of the main search page, the list of each "Category" to which metadata belongs like in the "Contribute" section?

Bartolomeo Ventura, PhD
Eurac Research
Institute for Earth Observation
T +39 0471 055 374
F +39 0471 055 389
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Viale Druso 1
I-39100 Bolzano
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

Re: Adding a new filter in the main search page

Juan Luis Rodríguez Ponce
Hello Ventura,

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 3:35 PM Ventura Bartolomeo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> which file should I modify to see, in the "Filter" section of the main
> search page, the list of each "Category" to which metadata belongs like in
> the "Contribute" section?

You need to modify the file config-summary.xml [1] and add the category
facet to the details summary type that is the one used in the public search
result page.

    <summaryType name="details" format="DIMENSION">
      <item facet="type" translator="codelist:gmd:MD_ScopeCode"/>
      <item facet="mdActions"/>
<item facet="category" max="99" sortBy="value"
translator="
db:org.fao.geonet.repository.MetadataCategoryRepository:findOneByName"/>

[1]
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/38e357d37e670920163a30791545684028ab2245/web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/config-summary.xml#L136

Regards,
Juan Luis.

--

*Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Juan Luis Rodríguez.
(0)318 416664 <+31318416664>Please consider the environment before printing

Re: Adding a new filter in the main search page

BartV
Hi Juan Luis,
It worked like a charm!! Thanks a lot

Have a nice day

Bartolomeo

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 3:35 PM Ventura Bartolomeo <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
[...]

[Image removed by sender.]<http://www.geocat.net/>
Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)318 416664<tel:+31318416664>

image001.jpg (494 bytes) Download Attachment