Adding a new Service

Kumaran Narayanaswamy

Hello,

I am planning to add a new service and I have added <service> tag in config-metadata.xml for that service. This service is not getting added when the server startsup. Do I need to add in any other place to add a new service? Thanks.

Regards

Kumaran

Re: Adding a new Service

Kumaran Narayanaswamy

Hello,

I now see the service being added in the Jeeves Log during Startup. But I don’t see the entry in the XML being generated. I printed the XML to the browser by adding ! to the url http://localhost:8081/gn264/srv/en/admin! and searched for the service name and it is not present there… Am I missing any steps? Thanks.

Regards

Kumaran