Adding a Store in 2.1.0 on WebSphere 6.1

Adding a Store in 2.1.0 on WebSphere 6.1

alan.hughes
Hi,

I have the latest stable build (GeoServer 2.1.0) installed on WebSphere 6.1.  I can add a new Workspace fine, but when I try to add a new Store (of any type) I get redirected to the Welcome page.  I have had GeoServer 2.0.3 working fine, but I need WMS 1.3 so am using GeoServer 2.1.0.

Also, I occasionally get the following error:

Error 500: SRVE0207E: Uncaught initialization exception thrown by servlet

any advice please?

alan

Re: Adding a Store in 2.1.0 on WebSphere 6.1

alan.hughes
Hi,

The error message I am getting seems to be related to http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/New-problem-with-shared-geoserver-data-dir-with-GeoServer2-1-RC3-td6207788.html.

I still cannot add a workspace, store or layer, but if I create the config files on Tomcat and copy them to the WAR then I can see the layers, even if I cant edit them

Could anyone advise?

Thanks

Alan Hughes