Adding a Raster Group as layer

ychemin
Hello,

Would it be possible to "Add a Raster group" as a button, enabling to select
which layer to show from that group as an option.

thank you,
Yann

--
Yann Chemin
Sainte-Anne d'Auray, France

Re: Adding a Raster Group as layer

Michael Barton
Yann,

I don't understand what you are asking. Sorry. How does this differ from the
"group" that is already available?

Michael

On 5/21/07 10:25 PM, "Yann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Would it be possible to "Add a Raster group" as a button, enabling to select
> which layer to show from that group as an option.
>
> thank you,
> Yann

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University