Adding RasterFrames

Fitch, Simeon
I'd like RasterFrames (https://rasterframes.io) to be considered for the OSGeo Projects Listing.

https://www.osgeo.org/projects/

Thanks,

Simeon

--
Simeon Fitch
Co-founder & VP of R&D
Astraea, Inc.

Re: Adding RasterFrames

jody.garnett
ThanksĀ Simeon, I started the conversation yesterday after chatting with you on gitter.

It is a bit tricky using these Wordpress forms, I just updated the "add service provider" page with pictures which can give you an idea on what to expect.

Please reach out if you have any questions, your curiosity helps helps make this easier for everyone.
--
Jody Garnett