Add support to vector data formats for gvSIG Mini - Report 4

Add support to vector data formats for gvSIG Mini - Report 4

Fernando Pinotti
Hi all,

this is week I've been a bit blocked by an issue in the GPE API, but it seems there's a path to solve it.

This is my weekly report:

11/05 - 17/06
  • Tested the GPX provider with several files
  • Started a refactor of the GPX provider in order to make it multilayer capable

Problems:

  • I have detected a problem of the GPE library while using an inmutable model geometries. My mentor has proposed a change in the API. Meanwhile is approved (or not) I will make the changes we need locally

Work for the next week:

  • Finish the GPX provider and validate it with my mentor
  • Change the GPE API as necessary to support inmutable geometries

Regards,

Fernando.